Friday, January 28, 2011

What She Says vs. What She Means

What She Says vs. What She Means

"mina" => banana
"up" => down ... sometimes correctly as up
"Me-me" => Min-min (our cat)
"Me-me" => O-Ren-ren (our other cat)
"Moo-bis" => Anubis (our fat cat)
"Bob-bob" => "I want to watch Spongebob"
"Baa" => "I want to watch Shaun the Sheep"
"blue" => pink
"blue" => orange
"blue" => green
"blue" => red
"blue" => blue
"pizza pizza piz-ZZZAAAHH" => pizza
"nose" => "I'm not sure what you want me to say, so I'll just point to my nose because I really know that word well."

She really is learning a lot.  Here's the list of her vocal words (I'll be removing the running list that was on the blog side panel since it's getting long!):
  • Daddy
  • Mommy
  • no ("NO!!!" + extended index finger)
  • doggie
  • meow
  • up
  • hi
  • thank you ("thew-thew")
  • ball
  • bubbles
  • I did it!
  • that
  • baby
  • Zoey
  • bye / goodbye / bye-bye
  • shoe
  • ears
  • nose
  • mouth
  • belly
  • Anubis
  • horse
  • mess
  • moon
  • box
  • more
  • wait
  • juice
  • please
  • stars
  • woof
  • baa
  • moo
  • wait
  • blue
  • elbow
  • cheeks
  • milk
  • water
  • down
  • house
  • pig
  • apple
  • toes
  • knee
  • pizza 
  • back
  • down
  • up

No comments:

Post a Comment