Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Zoey is Walking!!!

It's Official!

Zoey's preferred method of transportation is now walking.  Yesterday she gave walking to the kitchen from the living room a go.  Today she has all the confidence in the world and is so proud of herself.  I've been working 12 hour shifts this past Monday and Tuesday, so I haven't seen much of my little girl.  When I went to pick her up from daycare today, the director saw me as I came in and just had to tell me how happy Zoey is now that she knows how to walk around.  She's never seen Zoey more thrilled.  When I came into the nursery room, Ms. Chris picked Zoey up from reading books and stood her in the middle of the room.  Zoey marched right to me!  ... well, she does veer to the right a little, but she is too cute!  She holds her arms up in the air as she walks ... like she's wading through high grass.  Luckily our house isn't too big so I won't have to chase after her too far!

2 comments:

  1. I'm crying. I'm sitting here crying like a big baby! Oh, Chris, congratulations to you and your little Zoey. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our little girl is growing up!

    ReplyDelete